• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text input on pdf file keeps disappearing randomly. No rhyme or reason to it. What is happening?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac. Have created pdf file with 15 small pdf files attached. Used text to write on top of these. Worked at first but the text is intermittently disappearing in random pattern. It appears that it is still there when I highlight the text but I cannot see over half of the characters in the sentence. What is happening!!? This has happened to me before but only with one sentence. Now just happened to all 15 pdf files of my work.

thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 12.58.48 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 12.59.48 PM.png

The text is still there it appears?? Tried closing and reopening the document and Acrobat and not helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NickStackhouse,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, would it be possible to share the pdf file with us? To share the file here in the forums, please refer to the steps given here: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat DC installed on the machine? To check the version: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shivam,

I appear to be having the same problem. Was a solution found, or should I take the same steps as Nick?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines