Highlighted

Text resolution in Adobe Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the resolution of my text was always good and had a good quality, but then when I opened one document, a dialogue chart popped up and asked me to change a lot of settings. Id didn't know what that was about and only wanted to read my document, but after accepting the changes it made itself, the resolution of my tex became really poor, so I can't read well all of it. It's just the text, not the images. It's like the pixels are less and I can't find an option to change it again in all the tools that it gives me. Please, help, I need to read.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text resolution in Adobe Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the resolution of my text was always good and had a good quality, but then when I opened one document, a dialogue chart popped up and asked me to change a lot of settings. Id didn't know what that was about and only wanted to read my document, but after accepting the changes it made itself, the resolution of my tex became really poor, so I can't read well all of it. It's just the text, not the images. It's like the pixels are less and I can't find an option to change it again in all the tools that it gives me. Please, help, I need to read.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?