Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text suddenly turned white, can't change font colour

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20200222-191949_OneDrive.jpg

The texts still exist but they can't change font colour. When I cut and paste at the same spot they are back, but all my formatting would be messed up.

What should I do? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which device is this ocurring?

This is the Acrobat Reader Mobile app, should've been addressed under the Reader Mobile App forum. Are you editing documents in your mobile device after you scan a document?

Please describe some of the  steps that you're using to import/export the PDF, and if this is happening with every PDF or just the one you posted in the screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, the text is there, but white-ed out and I can't change it. I am working on Adobe on my computer so it's not just a phone app thing, it happens randomly while on working on a PDF or after I've checked it over and saved it and then the nest time I open it all the text I've created using the add text tool in the edit PDF tab are gone. It happens in  a variety of my saved PDF's but not all. I use the same base PDF a lot and edit from there so it's not my orginal PDF. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share an example ofthe PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - did you get to the bottom of this? I have the same issue on 2 p.c's also.

Thanks

Luke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Luke2922031568v9 ,

No I have not been able to figure this out. The users in this thread have provided very little information about their system hardware and software requirements which makes it difficult for me to see why this problem appears to be platform-independent.

Since some of the users that are expressing this issue have confirmed that this is not happening with all PDFs, I would suggest to share an example of one of those PDFs so I can take a look at it.

Also, it is helpful to state the operating system version and Acrobat Pro version. Knowing this information will aid in checking if this is a known issue for one or more Acrobat releases, or determining if there is any Preferences setting that may need to be enabled or disabled for that particular release version of Adobe Acrobat.

Meanwhile, when you open the problematic PDF, go to File => Properties => "Description" tab.

In the "Description" tab see the section below "Advanced" => "PDF Producer:".

Please indicate what software produced that PDF, and right below PDF Producer, also indicate what was the PDF Version that produced that PDF document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines