• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Comments and Highlights Dont show in Comment Section

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My comments and highlights are not showing up in the sidebar. I tried to re-install, making new comments and highlights but they still dont show up.Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 10.54.36.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us exactly what program and version you are using?  Assuming it is Acrobat Pro DC, are you logged in with your Adobe account?  It's difficult to tell if there is a user name identified at the top of your comment.  Your identity should be showing at the top if each note.  With a lttle more info, perhaps we can help.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 10.1.1. I didnt login with an Adobe Account, but I have a version with an integrated serial/activation code given to me by my employer.  The X above the comment is the username of my work computer.

All my best, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, Peter.  Unfortunatley, I do not have an active installation of Acrobat Pro 10 at hand to see if I can duplicate this situation.  I do have a few thoughts that might be worth checking out though.  One can filter comments in the comments panel, effectively hiding or showing comments from specific users.  In Acrobat Pro DC (which is all I have handy currently), there is even a "Hide all comments" toggle.  You may want to explore to see if either of those are in play with your scenario.

notes1.jpg

I hope this is helpful!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue. I am having the exact same issue and it's frustrating.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines