Highlighted

The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading this document (105).

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just registered and installed Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and I cannot save PDF files.

I decided to try the trial period because I was so frustrated with the lack of functionality in Adobe Reader.  I need to be able to sign documents, and even when DC reader works, it takes minutes to open a single document.

First, I uninstalled DC Reader.  That took about a half hour.

Next I signed up for the trial period.  I was surprised that Acrobat was so difficult to download.  I had to attempt a few browser tricks before I could even start the download.

After finally installing Acrobat Pro, I was unable to save PDF files.  I've tried multiple files and tried saving them to new locations, but I get the same error.

To add insult to injury, I couldn't contact tech support because I haven't registered my product.  (That sounds like an error I'd get back when people bought software in a box at the local office store.)

Please either help me resolve this issue or cancel my trial period immediately.  I have no desire to pay for a product that doesn't work and isn't supported.

I had the same error.  i was able to make it go away by:

Tools > Organize Pages

Extract Pages - select the pages i want to create a new document

Save As

Pain the the rear, but it worked.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading this document (105).

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just registered and installed Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and I cannot save PDF files.

I decided to try the trial period because I was so frustrated with the lack of functionality in Adobe Reader.  I need to be able to sign documents, and even when DC reader works, it takes minutes to open a single document.

First, I uninstalled DC Reader.  That took about a half hour.

Next I signed up for the trial period.  I was surprised that Acrobat was so difficult to download.  I had to attempt a few browser tricks before I could even start the download.

After finally installing Acrobat Pro, I was unable to save PDF files.  I've tried multiple files and tried saving them to new locations, but I get the same error.

To add insult to injury, I couldn't contact tech support because I haven't registered my product.  (That sounds like an error I'd get back when people bought software in a box at the local office store.)

Please either help me resolve this issue or cancel my trial period immediately.  I have no desire to pay for a product that doesn't work and isn't supported.

Tools > Organize Pages

Save As

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tools > Organize Pages

Save As

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2019 3
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to say that this worked a treat for me to. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! After trying about 10 different solutions from another page, unsuccessfully - this actually worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
Gina5E64 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with a 30 page document.  I followed the instructions above-except there was not an option to save at the end.  I have 30 individual pages saved : (  What did I do wrong and why did Adobe make this so hard!!! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0