Highlighted

The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading this document (110).

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf of a textbook that I have highlighted and commented on. However, when I go to save the pdf, it gives me this error message:

The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading this document (110).

I don't know how to fix it, and I cannot save the textbook pdf without solving this error. Please help

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf of a textbook that I have highlighted and commented on. However, when I go to save the pdf, it gives me this error message:

I don't know how to fix it, and I cannot save the textbook pdf without solving this error. Please help

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edyn,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

This error, generally appears when document has been corrupted or The ‘The Document Could Not Be Saved (110)’ error occurs on Acrobat Reader when the user tries to save a particular file conventionally or via the Save as a feature. 

This issue occurs with files obtained externally. In this case, the issue can be resolved easily by recreating the file to avoid the irrelevant data. There are a few ways to try-

1- If this document was downloaded from web or email. Then get it downloaded again and save a new copy

2- Open Acrobat>File>Print>print to "Adobe PDF">Save as new file [Only Acrobat]

3- For Acrobat Reader users: 

• Open the Acrobat Reader application, then open the file that you’re encountering the issue with.
  • Once the file is open in Acrobat Reader, use the ribbon bar at the top to select File > Print from the newly appeared context menu.
  • After you manage to get inside the Print menu, use the drop-down menu associated with Printer and set it to Microsoft Print to PDF.
  • Next, ensure that the toggle under Pages to Print is set to All> Print
  • When prompted by the Save Print Output As window, select an appropriate location and ensure that the Save as type is set to PDF document.
  • Click Save to complete the operation.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to reunite with extended family

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always printed my documents after viewing, so imagine my dismay at seeing my document, once downloaded, only Flashed by my eyes w/o sn option to save, print, view this important receipt of payment for my hard-copy records. Why is this and is the only way to circumvent the problem, going to my files, taking the filename, then finding another Reader??? I deserve better, it is a trap!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0