• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The latest Acrobat DC keeps crashing

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I install the Acrobat DC V2020.012.20048 from Adobe Creative Cloud in my Windows system laptop and it is the latest version of the software. It keeps crashing without any hints about 2 mintues after I open it.

I cannot fix the issue with re-install the software and update check, and any other means provided in the community.

Actually the same problem occurs at Photoshop and InDesign as well, both are installed via Adobe Creative Cloud.

The account is verified via the university student email and it is with the valid license.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Weiqi

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble caused. As described, the Adobe Acrobat DC is crashing after 2 min you open it.

Is it crashing on a particular function/action or is it crashing at random? what is the workflow/steps you are doing that leads you to the application crash?

As described, you have tried to reinstall the application and checking for updates with no success, please try to reboot the computer once and check if that works for you.

If it still doesn't work, please try to repair the installation (Windows Only) from the help menu and reboot the computer again and check. Go to Help > Repair Installation.

If it still doesn't work, please try to turn off the protected mode (Windows only) for testing. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable protected mode at startup', Turn off the protected mode and Uncheck enhanced security > Click OK and reboot the computer.

Also, if you are using any security software on your computer, that might be conflicting with the application. Please try to turn off the security software (for testing) and then try to use the Acrobat DC and check.
Note: Turning off the security may possess security risks. Please turn on the security after testing.

If it still doesn't work, please try to create a new test user profile in Windows and try using the application there and see if that makes any difference.

You may also refer to the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-windows-os.html

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines