The printed .pdf form is very light; Only what I entered is printed dark.

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Adobe Acrobat Pro, .pdf documents are printed very light; only what I have manually entered to complete fields (i.e., full name, date of birtch, etc.) is printed with adequate darkness.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gautier

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, the form fields entered by you manually are printing with adequate darkness and the rest of the form prints light. We need some more information for a better understanding:

- What is the workflow/steps you are doing to fill the form?

- Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try to print a different PDF file and check.

Please try to print the PDF as an image and see if that works for you. Open the PDF > Print > Advanced > Print as Image and see if that helps.

Also, please check for any missing/pending updates for printer driver and firmware and reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

Also, please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines