• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The problem with the fonts in Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have a problem with fonts, with Capital letter, and some another fonts in my book. It happen after i scanned some page from another pdf. In first time there no any problem. but after some minutes of editing pdf its crushing all the time, and need refix all font again and again in manual mode.(i fixed like this way: i find strange letter symbol, after that just make it bold, and not bold, and it apears again)  Im tired to do that.Please help me, how to find that fonts, and how to make it works? Thank youScreen Shot 2021-01-15 at 14.50.15.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-14 at 01.57.00.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First: it seams to me that English is not your first language. It may be better to post in your native language.

The replacement character (crossed square) is shown, when the correct character is not present in the font you use. However, that should not happen with standard Ascii characters as they are part of all the fonts I know.

Is it possible to post a file with the error? If there are confidential information, you could create a file with dummy info in and post that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know how to send file here, here is file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcghk91w8iiqh6w/Pages%20from%20Book%203-2.pdf?dl=0

But this file, sometimes has crossed square, but sometimes capitail letter just dissapear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you scan them and which tool do you use to scan?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just import them from another PDF file, I using only Adobe Acrobat. I scan them because i need some music sheet and text from that scanned files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines