• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Third party plugins no longer working?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the PDFLib Block Plugin on the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. However, the plugin doesn't appear to be working as the menu option for the plugin does not appear.

I am using macOS Big Sur. A co-worker has a Mac with an older version of macOS installed and this plugin works perfectly for them. When they click Acrobat, they have a menu option that reads About third-party plugins -> PDFLib Block

However, that does not appear for me. This suggests to me that the issue may be my macOS conflicting with third-party plugins from so-called unverified developers?

I have unticked the menu option for Use only certified plug-ins, but it says I am still in Certified Mode.

Does anybody have any ideas how to fix this issue? Your help would be very much appreciated.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should really contact the developr of this plugin for help with issues related to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines