• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This application is not published by Microsoft or your organization

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to add OneDrive storage account in Adobe Acrobat and use my business email I get this windows. 

onedrive1.jpgonedrive2.JPG

Please advise how it can be resolved. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an Adobe Acrobat notice. That is with Microsoft OneDrive service.

It just says it right there in that notice. Chnge the app permissions as instructed in that website.

And if you already tried this, keep in mind that your AdobeID, which is used to activate your Adobe Acrobat  subscription is your primary email address when you registered that email in your user account profile. 

You have to double-check if your business email address is your primary email address associated with your Acrobat Pro DC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happens even with Adobe Reader.

When it comes to the Adobe Acrobat yes the same username is associated with Adobe Acrobat activation and adding OneDrive storage account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines