• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This teacher needs help!!

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my first fill-able PDF for my kids to work on...is there ANY way to be able to save the PDF where they can work on the document on Monday and save it and then finish it on Tuesday...We found a way to save it-but then when they go back in they can't edit it anymore!  PLEASE HELP! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Looking at the description given above, what I could think of, the only reason for not being able to edit the document is applying signature on it.

Did they sign the PDF form before saving it? If yes, then it become restricted to make further changes. Signing is the final step, once done, the document is secured and can't be edited.

Ask them to Sign it at the end. Till then, form can be filled, saved and changed. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the suggestion by AkanchhaS

If they are the only one signer, they can remove the signature and then work on the document. For more information please look at the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/edit-signed-PDF.html#CanIeditaPDFthatIsigned

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think this is related to signatures. I doubt your students are digitally signing the file...

My guess is it's related to the application they're using to view it. Could you confirm what application(s), including version numbers, they're using to open the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines