Highlighted

Thumbnails still not showing in Explorer Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have enabled thumbnails in Adobe under preferences but I still do not get thumbnail previews in Explorer in Windows 10??  

Is there something else I need to do?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Thumbnails still not showing in Explorer Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have enabled thumbnails in Adobe under preferences but I still do not get thumbnail previews in Explorer in Windows 10??  

Is there something else I need to do?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble caused. As described, you are not able to seethe thumbnail preview in Windows 10 Explorer even after changing the preferences within Acrobat DC.

Please try the following settings on Win 10.

1. Go to Windows icon in the lower left corner and type 'File Explorer Options'

Untitled.png

2. Under 'View' tab Uncheck 'Always show icon,never thumbnails' Click Apply > OK

Untitled.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the preferences set as discussed in this thread but PDF thumbnails still show only icon and preview pane also does not show any preview. 

I have been working on this problem for a long time.

Are there any other suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that the issue is still un resolved. As mentioned the preview pane also dont show any preview.

It seems to be some issue with the user profile. Please try to create a new test user profile on Windows and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0