Highlighted

To share a file in Adobe, the dialog box appear blank

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to share or send a PDF file from Adobe, the dialog box is blank.

This was occurring when wanting to save a file, the options to change the perferences, show online storage when saving files (unchecked) fixed that issue.  Now not able to share or send a file via email.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

To share a file in Adobe, the dialog box appear blank

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to share or send a PDF file from Adobe, the dialog box is blank.

This was occurring when wanting to save a file, the options to change the perferences, show online storage when saving files (unchecked) fixed that issue.  Now not able to share or send a file via email.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide some more specifics, such as the program (Reader?  Acrobat PRO DC?), your operating system (Win or Mac OS), etc.  Also, is your email client an online service (Gmail/Yahoo mail), or a local email client (like Outlook or Thunderbird)?  The more details you can give, the better chance we'll have to help!

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe DC installed on a PC running Windows 10.

The Adobe DC was installed from the Creative Cloud.

Email client is MS Outlook 365.

I am able to share or send a file from Adobe DC and the dialog box comes up normal from my workstation.

The users box below comes up blank or a white box with no text or buttons

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dave,

Adobe DC

Win 10

Office 365

Able to save when the preferences were change to Show online storage when saving files on the users PC. By the way this does not happen to me and the option is checked for me.

Any response to this issue with a blank screen showing up if this user needs to share or email a file within Adobe DC?

Thank you

Larry Rivera

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF