Highlighted

TOC hyperlink jumps are working, List jumps do not work.

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 500+ page manuscript with a Table of Content (TOC) and List of Illustrations and Images.

within the word document, I can go the the TOC or List and Cntrl+click to a specific page.

I have created a PDF file from this document.  On the TOC, I can click on the page and jump to that page.  However, in the List section, clicking on the page, does nothing.

Im a new user and my first PDF creation, any suggestions to make the List jumps work would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TOC hyperlink jumps are working, List jumps do not work.

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 500+ page manuscript with a Table of Content (TOC) and List of Illustrations and Images.

within the word document, I can go the the TOC or List and Cntrl+click to a specific page.

I have created a PDF file from this document.  On the TOC, I can click on the page and jump to that page.  However, in the List section, clicking on the page, does nothing.

Im a new user and my first PDF creation, any suggestions to make the List jumps work would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use Acrobat Pro to create the PDF? What method did you use?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
JHH839 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently subscribed to the PDF PACK. Click on the Tools tab >> create pdf. >>  selected my word document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0