• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tool bar is disappeared... (Acrobat Standard 2020)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I left my desktop for a long time (about 30min.),

My customized quick tools like comment tools are disappeared...

And the tool bars are reset as first start of the program.

How can I fix it?

I'm using the latest version of Acrobat 2020 Standard. (I entered a serial number to install)

Is there any possibility of conflict between Acrobat and Security programs like Symantec or Fasoo DRM?

My company IT department can't solve this problem now.. They didn't receive the problem report like that.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, if you leave the computer unattended for long time, the customized quick tools like comment tools are disappeared

As described its an IT managed machine, please gt in touch with your IT team and get the network settings and group policy checked and see if that helps.

Also, for testing purposes, please try to turn off the security software and then try using the application and see if that makes any difference.

Note: please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risks.

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and tey using the application there and check

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines