• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tracing changes made to text in Adobe acrobat dc

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a project in the form of a pdf and i want to make corrections, but so it is still visble what has ben changed. So that another person can then accept or dismiss my corrections. Is this possible with Adobe acrobat pro dc? 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

There's no "track changes" feature in acrobat if you actually make edits to a document. Your best approach is to use the commenting tools to indicate changes and then other users can review those changes. The actual changes will still have to be applied though. Typically you would do this in the actual source document and then re-export a new PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no "track changes" feature in acrobat if you actually make edits to a document. Your best approach is to use the commenting tools to indicate changes and then other users can review those changes. The actual changes will still have to be applied though. Typically you would do this in the actual source document and then re-export a new PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chad is correct, there is nothing directly in Acrobat to do this but there are several "proofreader marks" available as plugins for Acrobat. If this is something you wish to check out I suggest that you google "how do you do proofreaders marks in acrobat pro dc" as there are quite a number of these, some of them free, but others that you must pay for. Since I've not used these, I cannot recommend any to you.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines