• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Training Form Help

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing a task training form. The form has check boxes that the instructor clicks on to validate training steps have been completed. At the bottom of the form, I would like to have 2 signatures. One from the trainer, and one from the trainee. I do not want to use a digital signature. Rather, I would like them to use their finger or a stylus to write their signature.

So my question is, how do I establish a field on the signature line that would prompt them to draw a signature? And after the form is sent (via a submit button I've added), how do I get the form to completely reset everything (including signatures)?

While my trainers are proficient with heavy equipment, they are not tech savy (or patient enough) to perform multiple "save as" processes, write over previous copies, close and reopen a new file (without saving data to the original one and destroying the whole process). They will be training multiple employees (20-50) in succession, so I am trying to simplify this process as much as possible.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such field. They will just have to do it manually at those locations using the Fill & Sign tool or the Pencil commenting tool.

You can reset the form and delete all comments using this script once it is submitted:

this.resetForm();

this.syncAnnotScan();
var annots = this.getAnnots();
if (annots!=null) {
for (var i=annots.length-1; i>=0; i--) {
annots[i].destroy();
}
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your reply. I used the script, but it does not remove the fill and sign signature. It only clears the check boxes. Is there a script that removes everything? Additionally, if I am using fill and sign, is there a way to designate the area the signature is supposed to go in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if your organisation has the budget or not, but what your asking for is possible using a product such as Readdle's "Fluix"....Fluix Pricing 

With Fluix you can set up workflows, set submit rules etc.,etc.....and use your finger/stylus for signature fields. If you have tablets you can push the forms out or - well, you get the idea!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It certainly seems to be comprehensive, but a bit more than what I need. I need a solution that doesn't email people, but rather allows them to physically sign at the end of task training. Some companies call this "Kiosk" mode. This software may also accomplish that, but I would hope that Adobe would have some type of work around to accomplish this since it is already a paid solution. The price isn't astronomical, but it's something that should be simple enough to accomplish in Adobe itself. I'm just hoping for a solution that's native to the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines