Highlighted

Trouble embedding rich media (video) into PDF

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no trouble embedding mp4's into the pdf. They activate on click and play fine, except the controller bar will not disappear when you roll off the window and it sits near the middle of the window. Sometimes it will function properly after 30 seconds or so, sometimes not at all. Makes them useless. The clips are downloaded from vimeo. They play fine in Quicktime.

On Mac Catalina, Acrobat Pro.

See pages 13, 14 in attached file

Topics

Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble embedding rich media (video) into PDF

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no trouble embedding mp4's into the pdf. They activate on click and play fine, except the controller bar will not disappear when you roll off the window and it sits near the middle of the window. Sometimes it will function properly after 30 seconds or so, sometimes not at all. Makes them useless. The clips are downloaded from vimeo. They play fine in Quicktime.

On Mac Catalina, Acrobat Pro.

See pages 13, 14 in attached file

Topics

Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

It worked from me. I attach a short recording where my mouses moves in/out of the window and the plkay bar disappear when I move the mouse out of the video frame.

Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave and Acrobat DC 2020.009.20074

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I don't see your attachment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0