• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with PDF I received

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A   PDF form  was sent as an attachment. When I opened the PDF it looks fine. When I print the PDF everything is backwards. In other words, in order for me to manually fill out the form, I have to hold it up to the light to see works correctely.. Everything printed backwards? Can I correct this problem  using Adobe DC, or does the sender have to resend the email?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Deniseo

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, printing the PDF everything is backword and you have to hold it up to light to see and work.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing to open the PDF and print? Are you opening the PDF in a Web browser or through Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC.

It seems to be a file specific issue. Would you mind sharing the PDF file with us so we can check it at our end? Also please share the picture of the printout that has everything in backword to better understand the issue.

Please upload the file to the document cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ , generate the link and share it with us.

Also make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20074 for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines