Troubles with installing Adobe Reader DC on Win 10

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am devasteded with Adobe Reader DC instalation on my Win 10... Everyting seems to be ok, instalation program starts downloading and intalling and then it gives an information that I already have a latest version of Adobe reader?? And I do not have any... I searched every place, even on other partition of my hd, but I do not have any app from adobe nor any folder that would contain files from older instals.. Some time ago I had to perform system instalation and system is quite new and tidy..

Does anyone here have any idea what could have happened, and what should I do, to install Adobe Reader DC?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to clearn your system with the Adobe Cleaner: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html - this will remove any trace of any version of Adobe Acrobat or the Adobe Reader. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Buongiorno, si presenta lo stesso problema che mi dice "installazione nuova versione già installata"  Ho provato acrocleaner ma non si è risolto, la nuova installazione ripete sempre lo stesso messaggIO. help ! thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines