Highlighted

Trying to adjust page size in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to make a form for an upcoming online event; the original document, created as a google spreadsheet, had custom page dimensions. Now that I'm working on adding the fillable fields the document is broken into pages, which is not what the team that created the document wanted. The page size listed in the properties is the original size, but apparently the form fields have lengthened the document enough that it's spilling over. I was hoping I could just make the size adjustment without having to start the form from scratch.

I'm still going through the forums trying to find a solution, but most of the posts I've found have mentioned printing and scaling. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to adjust page size in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to make a form for an upcoming online event; the original document, created as a google spreadsheet, had custom page dimensions. Now that I'm working on adding the fillable fields the document is broken into pages, which is not what the team that created the document wanted. The page size listed in the properties is the original size, but apparently the form fields have lengthened the document enough that it's spilling over. I was hoping I could just make the size adjustment without having to start the form from scratch.

I'm still going through the forums trying to find a solution, but most of the posts I've found have mentioned printing and scaling. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no easy way to scale PDF pages, especially if you already added form fields to them. You can try the Preflight tool, or indeed the print method, but both will probably entail adjusting the fields manually, or re-creating them entirely (although you can always copy them from the original version.

If you're interested, I've developed a couple of (paid-for) tool that can help you this task, including adjusting the form fields automatically. See:

http://try67.blogspot.com/2013/08/acrobat-scale-pages.html

http://try67.blogspot.com/2018/09/acrobat-scale-pages-non-proportionally.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Lea5D25 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0