Highlighted

Trying to fill in a form, but only "?" in a square are shown, not letters, nor numbers.

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form that can be perfectly filled in foxit or nitro readers, but in Adobe no content is shown when I write, only "?" characters into a square. Only in Adobe... I can't find the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to fill in a form, but only "?" in a square are shown, not letters, nor numbers.

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form that can be perfectly filled in foxit or nitro readers, but in Adobe no content is shown when I write, only "?" characters into a square. Only in Adobe... I can't find the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share this form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, but I can't find how...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0