Highlighted

Trying to print multiple powerpoint slides double sided with a single sided printer.

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The issue I am having is with prining multiple powerpoint slides double sided with my one sided printer. The main problem I am having is when I select even or odd pages, it takes the odds or evens of the slides, and not the pages of slides. Any ideas anyone?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to print multiple powerpoint slides double sided with a single sided printer.

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The issue I am having is with prining multiple powerpoint slides double sided with my one sided printer. The main problem I am having is when I select even or odd pages, it takes the odds or evens of the slides, and not the pages of slides. Any ideas anyone?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PowerPoint is a Microsoft product.  There would be no involvement with any Adobe or Acrobat technology involved... unless you can clarify how Adobe tech is needed.  Is it a PDF you are trying to print?

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the vagueness, I have the powerpoint saved as a .pdf in acrobat and I am basically trying to print mutliple pages on sheets of paper double sided, I have a single sided printer so I have to print even pages then odds for that to work, but when I do it messes up the order of my pages or slides on each sheet of paper.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Dave__M LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screenshot of the print dialog.  I think that if you explore the additional options after clicking on the circled triangle, you'll find the settings needed.  It may take a few tries to get it right - it always does for me.

printmulti.png

Let us know if this helps.

Best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0