Trying to update Acrobat DC 21.001.20135

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat says there is an update available, it says I have to close program manager before it can continue. I have closed all the programs I know of and nothing helps. There are no other tasks running. Any help is appreciated. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021
Hi there Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to update the application, What is the workflow/steps you are doing? Please reboot the computer once and try again and check. Also you may try to update the application manually using the patch here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html and reboot the computer once and see if that helps. Regards Amal

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but now it says after an attempted download that the "updater is waitring for an existing operation to complete". It does not say which operation it is waiting on.

Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

As described you are unable to update the application, What is the workflow/steps you are doing? Please reboot the computer once and try again and check.

Also you may try to update the application manually using the patch here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html and reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amal, I just checked and it seems to have upodated in the background. THanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines