Highlighted

two factor authentication for customer signature

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extraordinary experience quickly dampened down to nothing extraordinary at all. 

5 days and we are literally not one step closer to a solution.

Adobe should train there staff on the difference between a customer requesting 2-factor authentication when logging in to Adobe Vs two methods of authentication for someone who receives a document and needs to sign that document with two-factor authentication.

We need our clients to sign the document and to enter a pin supplied via text. That isn't too hard and it is something adobe can do.

We cannot get any assistance with setting this up. After more than 9 hours, countless phone calls, and endless departments populated by polite phone staff without a clue it is difficult to imagine how Adobe actually produces anything worthwhile.

Two call back meetings that never occurred. Endless promises of Supervisors to take over never called back. A chat history literally miles long now. 

Staggering.

Please send me someone who can help me. It isn't too difficult to ask.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

two factor authentication for customer signature

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extraordinary experience quickly dampened down to nothing extraordinary at all. 

5 days and we are literally not one step closer to a solution.

Adobe should train there staff on the difference between a customer requesting 2-factor authentication when logging in to Adobe Vs two methods of authentication for someone who receives a document and needs to sign that document with two-factor authentication.

We need our clients to sign the document and to enter a pin supplied via text. That isn't too hard and it is something adobe can do.

We cannot get any assistance with setting this up. After more than 9 hours, countless phone calls, and endless departments populated by polite phone staff without a clue it is difficult to imagine how Adobe actually produces anything worthwhile.

Two call back meetings that never occurred. Endless promises of Supervisors to take over never called back. A chat history literally miles long now. 

Staggering.

Please send me someone who can help me. It isn't too difficult to ask.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?