Two page scrolling stopped

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always been able to change the preferences so the default viewing was two page scrolling. It isn't allowing me to do that anymore. It is showing two page scrolling but always ends up with single page scrolling. Acrobat is fully up to date. What's the fix?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clarification: The settings show two page scrolling as the selected option but it still revets to single page scrolling in view. Scaling is set to 100% on a large monitor and I have tried other settings. I don't think it's that. Nothing changes it to what it should be.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A PDF can have a Document Property (Initial View) that will override the preference you have set as a default.  Might this be happening?  You can test it by taking a multi-page PDF, go to File>Properties, and then the Initial View Tab.  See if it has an initial view defined.  You can change it to whatever you'd prefer, and then save the file.  See how it behaves vs. other PDFs that don't have an Initial View defined.  Preferences and Properties can easily get confusing.  If you are unable to wrangle the behaviors with these two settings, then there might be a bug in play.

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines