Copy link to clipboard
How do i stop my text from typing backwards in the type box? it just started randomly happening and i cant seem to correct it.
Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, the text in the text box is typing backwords?
- Would you mind elaborating a bit more about the issue, is it a text field in the PDF form where the text is typing in backword direction?
- Have you created this PDF form or have you got it from a different user?
- Please share the screenshot of the issue for a better understanding.
If its a PDF form with text field and you have the necessary editing rights, please do the following steps and see if that helps:
1. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat DC
2. Go to Tools > Prepare Form
3. Double click on the text field to open text field properties and under 'General Tab' change the orientation to 0 (Zero) degree.
Let us know if you are referring to something else.