UD UD Signature Name Issue on Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The business I work for has multiplue Adobe licenses and we have had no issues so far. We have a user who successfully signed up with their name and email address. His name is properly displayed in the settings and under the name & signer settings. For some reason when he sends out documents for anyone to sign, it says they are being sent from 'UD UD' instead of his email address like everyone elses does. This also appears when he signs documents himself. Is there a way to fix this? I have tried everything I can think of to remedy this and we have customer's who are nervous about opening documents from that unregistered name. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue, all my documents sign requests show display name UD UD. And yes, I have fully updated my name in the profile. Who can have a look into this? 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the question in the forum for Adobe Sign.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines