Highlighted

Unable to Cancel free trial

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went onto my Adobe account on the last day of my free trial, and I was unable to cancel the upcoming paid trial. If Adobe does this on purpose to make you assume you won't be billed, good on them! They sure confused me and I was shocked to see I had been billed for a month. This was not an issue, the $30 (USD!) cancellation fee is the issue. I tried to explain to customer service that when I went to cancel my trial it made it seem like I would not be charged, but they couldn't help as I hadn't reached out on that day. This is less of a question, as I know it's my own fault for not reading closely that my free trial hadn't been properly cancelled, and more of a heads up so no one else loses $45 USD like I did. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to Cancel free trial

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went onto my Adobe account on the last day of my free trial, and I was unable to cancel the upcoming paid trial. If Adobe does this on purpose to make you assume you won't be billed, good on them! They sure confused me and I was shocked to see I had been billed for a month. This was not an issue, the $30 (USD!) cancellation fee is the issue. I tried to explain to customer service that when I went to cancel my trial it made it seem like I would not be charged, but they couldn't help as I hadn't reached out on that day. This is less of a question, as I know it's my own fault for not reading closely that my free trial hadn't been properly cancelled, and more of a heads up so no one else loses $45 USD like I did. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?