Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to convert all spreadsheet

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am using adobe X pro. I am trying to multiple excel spreadsheet and excel fil in to single pdf file. But adobe always considering active sheet only from excel file.  Ofcourse I alreday cahnged perefrences to 'entire work sheet". but problem still there.. some one please help me

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Srinivasa,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to convert multiple excel sheets into single PDF file.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to convert excellsheets into PDF?

Please try the steps provided in the help page https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/batch-conversion-excel-pdf/ and see if that works for you.
Note: Steps similar for Acrobat X

Additional Information: Adobe Acrobat X is a EOL application and no longer supported. End of Support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support or distributes runtimes. This policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).

Adobe strongly recommends that customers update to the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat DC. By updating installations to the latest versions, customers benefit from the latest functional enhancements and improved security measures.

For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-x-reader-x.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines