Highlighted

Unable to drag and drop in Acrobat Combine Files Tool after cursor turn into forbidden sign

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

As title, acrobat is showing forbidden cursor every time when I try to drag and drop a file into combine files tool. I've tried PDF, Word, Excel and all of them showed the forbidden cursor. I've also ran System File Checker and repaired any corrupted file. However, the issue still exists. 

I'm using Windows 10 with acrobat version 2020.013.20064. 

Has anyone encounter issue? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to drag and drop in Acrobat Combine Files Tool after cursor turn into forbidden sign

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

As title, acrobat is showing forbidden cursor every time when I try to drag and drop a file into combine files tool. I've tried PDF, Word, Excel and all of them showed the forbidden cursor. I've also ran System File Checker and repaired any corrupted file. However, the issue still exists. 

I'm using Windows 10 with acrobat version 2020.013.20064. 

Has anyone encounter issue? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you dragging the icon far enough from its original position?
Normally the forbidden cursor disappears as soon as you pass the icon of the next or previous document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by "pass the icon of the next or previous document."

The icon turns forbidden once inside the acrobat app. 

I've tried dragging my file from desktop to app/ documents to app and it all shows forbidden once inside acrobat. 

I have a screen recording to help: Cursor turns Forbidden 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0