• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Edit PDF Forms with Acrobat XI

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know how I can edit a pdf form created years ago with Acrobat Pro XI.  When I open this particualar form, which by the way took hours to create, and try to 'Edit' I get a text box stating that I have to use LiveCycle Designer to edit the form.  I have never used LiveCycle Designer and this form was not created with LiveCycle Designer.  I have a valid license key/serial number for Acrobat Pro XI so this product has been purchased.  I realize the product is old and not supported, but why take away my ability to edit this form??  I do not want to purchase Live Cycle Designer so please tell me how I can get LCD so I can edit this form that, again took hours to create!  

Frustrated Customer,

Chuck White

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can you see at File > Properties?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it was made with LiveCycle Designer. This isn’t a mistake. Designer was bundled with Acrobat X (not XI) and clicking create form would run Designer. Then Adobe gave it up, leaving this mess. Franky I’d look into HTML forms, PDF forms seem doomed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines