Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Edit PDF

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to edit a scanned document.

I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader and reinstalled back and still has the same error message.

it shows the following message:

The procedure entry point 

?SetDeskewOptions@CPageRecognition@IDRS@@QAEXABVCDeskew

Options@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Plug_ins\PaperCapture\OCRLibraryInf.dll.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Hi Tony

We are sorry for the trouble. As described unable to edit the scanned PDF and getting the above mentioned error

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDF that you try to edit? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > Aout Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20041 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

You may also refer to the s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony

We are sorry for the trouble. As described unable to edit the scanned PDF and getting the above mentioned error

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDF that you try to edit? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > Aout Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20041 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

You may also refer to the steps provided in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/procedure-entry-point-not-found-ocrlibraryinf-dll/td-p/980876... and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you able to share a document that shows the problem?

Regards

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal & BarbalaeDC,

I updated the most recent version for adobe acrobat pro dc to 2020.012.20043 and I read one of the links you guys sent me from 2018. We had IRIS Software for a brand new printer that we installed on July/2020 so I had to uninstall the IRIS and now is able to edit the files.

Thank you so much.

Regards and stay safe.

Tony Jimenez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are glad to hear that its working fine for you.

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance required in the future.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines