Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to fill in form after preparing it

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I had a 37 page document to prepare today, as I have many times I prepared it as usual then closed the prepare tool and saved it. I then went to fill in my document but there are no blue areas that would usually be there to fill in. No date boxes or dropdown menus etc etc. If I then go back into prepare I can see all the work I did this morning. It's all there. But when I close prepare my form goes back to having no editable spaces or dropdowns again. Please help!!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can you see at the place of the dropdowns?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing, just blank space and my cursor has a little dotted rectangle next to it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are this read only fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. They are acting like it but they are just blank spaces? They have been prepared as editable fields. No permissions are set in security and all my other documents work fine. This one just won't show the prepared fields for some reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-04-21 15.30.11.pngScreenshot 2021-04-21 15.29.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I see when I click Prepare and what I see when I close Prepare and try to fill in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines