• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save an edited doc

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro on a Mac. I am able to edit the document but when I try to save it or close it, the curser becomes a "color wheel" and I have to force a QUIT. I tried updating. Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jennifer,

The description indicates that your application freezes upon saving an edited file. Is that right?

If yes, then

1- Check with a different file for testing. As it could be file specific issue. Does it freezes the app too?

Note: If its uploaded to Document Cloud web storage, then save it locally in your computer and then try to open it.

2- Close the application and system too (save the pending work first). Check again

3- Acrobat>Help>check for update and Acrobat>help>Repair Installation (win only)

4- If its file specific, then 

Navigate to Adobe Acrobat>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat

Note: these changes are only for testing purpose. Once tested, please change it back to the previous setting. 

Let us know the result. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines