Highlighted

Unable to select Ledger size, print double sided, choose paper tray

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to Acrobat Reader DC? up until recently I was able to choose the paper size that had ledger as a choice, double-sided printing now is gone, and only one tray can be selected. I use windows 10, Brother all-in-one with two trays- tray two is for 11x17 paper.  We are in the construction industry and I need to be able to print on 11x17 paper from blueprint sized specs emailed from contractors. It is ONLY with Acrobat printing, my Word program, email program, and any other writing program, allows me to choose the 3 items that Acrobat took away. I know this has been a problem going back to 2016, but this needs a fix. I can't roll back upgrades to Acrobat as I deleted it and reinstalled thinking it might fix it. Is there a workaround or is this being addressed?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms, Print and prepress, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to select Ledger size, print double sided, choose paper tray

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to Acrobat Reader DC? up until recently I was able to choose the paper size that had ledger as a choice, double-sided printing now is gone, and only one tray can be selected. I use windows 10, Brother all-in-one with two trays- tray two is for 11x17 paper.  We are in the construction industry and I need to be able to print on 11x17 paper from blueprint sized specs emailed from contractors. It is ONLY with Acrobat printing, my Word program, email program, and any other writing program, allows me to choose the 3 items that Acrobat took away. I know this has been a problem going back to 2016, but this needs a fix. I can't roll back upgrades to Acrobat as I deleted it and reinstalled thinking it might fix it. Is there a workaround or is this being addressed?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms, Print and prepress, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?