• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share file. File cannot be sent for comments. (Adobe Acrobat DC, MacBook Pro)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help. I am unable to share file via email or share file via link. I've tried updating, restarting, changing my security setttings. I'm at a loss and my job depends on this feature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked if there is an update to Acrobat. I am also on a Mac Pro and I had an update pending yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also make sure you are signed in to Adobe with the account that has the subscription. I found that i had the update pending because I somehow was signed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'm using the account under my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Just updated, the problem remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error I'm receiving when trying to access via link.Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.09.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused because I am the owner and I do have access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like there is something up with the permissions on the documents. 

Is this a personal or work computer?

If work computer and the documents are on a shared drive, it is possible someone was working on changing permissions on folders or files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just in case you need it Change permission on files in Mac , you seem pretty savy tho.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible that you are trying to access the file from the "recent" tab in the app itself and the file has been saved in a different location?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines