• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Sign In to Acrobat

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Writing this to know if there are solutions for this kind of issue. I downloaded the Creative Cloud Desktop App (works fine) then I downloaded the Acrobat in the CC Desktop App. Once the installation was completed, I tried logging in my account using the "Sign In" button located on the Upper Right corner of Acrobat but no sign-in acct is prompting out. I even tried going to Help>Sign In and nothing ever happens, it is only prompting "Initializing registration... Please retry after a few minutes" and once I press Okay/Quit it just closes the Acrobat.

I already tried some of the threads posted here and non of it solved my issue.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

The discussion and resolutions on the link above didn't work for me, so I just run "chckdsk /f /r" on cmd and it worked fine after that. Thank you for commenting though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louie

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the  trouble. As described you are getting the error "Initializing registration... Please retry after a few minutes" 

Please check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-crashes-initializing-registration/m-p/9779619 and see if that helps. 

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The discussion and resolutions on the link above didn't work for me, so I just run "chckdsk /f /r" on cmd and it worked fine after that. Thank you for commenting though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal

I do not have Windows 10.  I have a mac min.  I explained to the sales rep. what I had and what my needs were.  I purchased Acrobat Pro for $19.99. I created a password with the rep. online.  He then sent me a link to login and disconnected.  My password did not work.  I tried resetting my password and it does not work.  So here are am.  I need to speak with a human to assist me in installing my new Acrobat Pro, remove over version of Adobe, and be able to connect to my multi-function printer so that I can scan.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

Please go through the steps shared in the link https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-or-reset-password.html to reset the password.

Also, to install the application, Please run the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html to remove the previous traces of the installed application, reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards
Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Acrobat (2011) and the Elements package (2016) for years now.

All the sudden, I get an advisement that I need to sign-in.

This comes up anytime I try to open a PDF, or save a doc as a PDF. I can’t open the software from the desktop.

I’ve tried signing in and I get to the point it takes the serial number. But then I get the “sorry” message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines