• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Update Warning--Acrobat DC

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to MacOS Catalina every time I open Acrobat DC I get a warning that Acrobat has not been able to access the Internet to update (screenshot attached). When I use "Check for Updates" in the Help menu it returns that Acrobat is up to date. I've checked the box "Don not show this message again" but it keeps popping up. It's very annoying; is there a fix for it?

Thanks, RK Murphy

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 10.10.30 AM.jpg

 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi R K Murphy

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the pop up every time you launch the application that Acrobat has not been able to access the Internet to update as shown in the screenshot.

Here are few things we can try and see if that helps.

1. Make sure you have the latest version 20.13.20074 of Adobe Acrobat DC installed. To check he version, go to Help > About Acrobat. 

As mentioned checking for updates don't show any updates available, (If you are not on the latest version) you may try to download the patch manually from the link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html and reboot the computer once.

2. You may also try the following preference settings:

- Go to Adobe Acrobat > Preferences > General > Under 'Messages from Adobe' Uncheck 'Show me messages when i launch Adobe Acrobat' > Click OK

3. Also, Go to Adobe Acrobat > Preferences > Updater > Check 'Automatically install updates' > Click OK

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Amal,

I do have the current version. I have followed step 2 and, hopefully, that will stop the pop-ups. Automatic updates was already set.

I appreciate the tips,

RK Murphy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Thanks for sharing the update.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines