Highlighted

Unbold SOME of The Box Borders

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disclaimer: I'm not an Acrobat guru at all, but I can usually do what I need. 

Our HR group asked me (because I'm "...in IT") to assist them with a problematic form.

There is are several grid-like boxes that get text or check boxes.  However, some of the boxes seem to have especially thick (as if "bold" or double thick) borders that need to be fixed.  See the attached image.

I'm not sure how fix this! When I go into edit mode and select a box and highlight the extra line(s) / borders and hit delete, nothing happens.  Any suggestions, hints, tips sincerely appreciated!! 

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unbold SOME of The Box Borders

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disclaimer: I'm not an Acrobat guru at all, but I can usually do what I need. 

Our HR group asked me (because I'm "...in IT") to assist them with a problematic form.

There is are several grid-like boxes that get text or check boxes.  However, some of the boxes seem to have especially thick (as if "bold" or double thick) borders that need to be fixed.  See the attached image.

I'm not sure how fix this! When I go into edit mode and select a box and highlight the extra line(s) / borders and hit delete, nothing happens.  Any suggestions, hints, tips sincerely appreciated!! 

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Tools > Prepare Form and change the border of the fields.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF