Highlighted

Uninstalled apps still showing in the CC app?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A while ago I uninstalled Acrobat X Pro because I upgraded from CS6 to CC, I then went to the CC app and updated Acrobat X to Acrobat DC. After updating it, it showed Acrobat X and Acrobat DC in the CC app. I was confused because I had selected the option "Remove older versions". I quickly forgot about it though and went on using Acrobat DC. About 2 months later, I no longer needed Acrobat so I uninstalled it, when I did, Acrobat X disapeared but DC stayed and now it looks like this: 

Any ideas?

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Uninstalled apps still showing in the CC app?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A while ago I uninstalled Acrobat X Pro because I upgraded from CS6 to CC, I then went to the CC app and updated Acrobat X to Acrobat DC. After updating it, it showed Acrobat X and Acrobat DC in the CC app. I was confused because I had selected the option "Remove older versions". I quickly forgot about it though and went on using Acrobat DC. About 2 months later, I no longer needed Acrobat so I uninstalled it, when I did, Acrobat X disapeared but DC stayed and now it looks like this: 

Any ideas?

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?