Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted Adobe Licens

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

On Aug. 30, 2019 I bought a one year premiere licens. I stopped it this August since I don't use it anymore (due to COVID-19).

Now, one month later after the cancelation and I see Adobe keeps taking more money from me.
I was surprised why they would and after a short search I found out that Adobe had, in one way or another, subcribed me to their "Acrobat Pro DC" licens this year March, 22. Around the moment that the virus had hit this country and I got jobless. I never subscribed for this licens and I have never even used it!
Out of nowhere this subscribtion started without me being aware of it!

Today I tried to cancel it and Adobe writes "Early cancellation fees will be charged:  45,36"!! Again, I have never used this product!
I can understand if I won't be able to get my other €108,84 back from what I lost to something I never used. But to get charged another €45,36 for cancelling now...
Anyone any idea on how this could have happened? And how this can be solved without losing more money?!

Regards,

Tim

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you think the charge was made incorrectly you should contact your bank/credit-card company and contest it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines