Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted line in Bézier curve

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

from the browser (any browser), I have exported a pdf witch contains SVG Béziers curves: if I open it in Adobe Acrobat, an unwanted line appears that connects the vertices of the curve. 

I have tested this with Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 for Mac and Acrobat Readr DC in Windows 7.

The same problem doesn't occur with other PDF viewers but it does in Chrome (as a PDF viewer and, much less visibly as html/SVG).

Could you please help me find out what the problem is?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's not much help you'll get in the forums unless you can share the link where you downloaded this page from or specify if this was a scanned document.

The way this looks to me is more of a unicode related issue (but I may be wrong).

However, if you have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and run an "Accessibility Check", four or more issues are identified in your resulting document. These are:

accessibility report.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines