Highlighted

Update PDF Forms

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added text fields manually to a PDF file I exported from InDesign. But I've made updates to the original InDesign file and exported a new PDF. How do I update the PDF with the original text fields without having to manually make new text fields on the upated PDF (exported from InDesign)? I wish I could swap out the old underlying PDF with the new PDF while the text fields stay intact.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update PDF Forms

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added text fields manually to a PDF file I exported from InDesign. But I've made updates to the original InDesign file and exported a new PDF. How do I update the PDF with the original text fields without having to manually make new text fields on the upated PDF (exported from InDesign)? I wish I could swap out the old underlying PDF with the new PDF while the text fields stay intact.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do exactly that using the Replace Pages command.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...duh...
THANK YOU!

-Woody!
Founder / President Loudmouth Golf
You CAN pull it off.
Mobile: 707-721-6911
Land: 707-996-8184
Customer service: 800-390-5116

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0