Highlighted

UPDATE PROBLEMS WITH FORGOTTEN USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had continuous problem with activating the automatic upgrades for my Acrobat pro XI,

we have lost the initial user name details and password that was created when we first loaded this onto my work computer.

Since have upgraded to Windows 10 the PDF programme was forgotten to be backed up onto my machine and hence it had to be reinstalled this was when we lost the details.

How can this be resolved

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

UPDATE PROBLEMS WITH FORGOTTEN USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had continuous problem with activating the automatic upgrades for my Acrobat pro XI,

we have lost the initial user name details and password that was created when we first loaded this onto my work computer.

Since have upgraded to Windows 10 the PDF programme was forgotten to be backed up onto my machine and hence it had to be reinstalled this was when we lost the details.

How can this be resolved

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update for Acrobat XI was in 2017.

Since you reinstalled it, first, you must be sure to use the latest version.
Acrobat XI latest version is 11.0.23

You can download updaters here:
https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=1&platform=Windows

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines