Highlighted

Upgrade Acrobat Pro 11.0.0 on Macbook Pro OS Yosemite 10.10.5

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased and frequently used Acrobat Pro 11.0.0 since buying my Macbook Pro in 2013. Now it unexpectedly quites each time I open it. 

do I need to upgrade Acrobat Pro and/or the OS?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrade Acrobat Pro 11.0.0 on Macbook Pro OS Yosemite 10.10.5

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased and frequently used Acrobat Pro 11.0.0 since buying my Macbook Pro in 2013. Now it unexpectedly quites each time I open it. 

do I need to upgrade Acrobat Pro and/or the OS?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Khench

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the application unexpectedly quites each time you open it. 

Adobe Acrobat 11 Pro is an old and EOL application it may or may not work properly. Adobe strongly recommends that you upgrade to the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. By upgrading installations to the latest versions, you benefit from the latest functional enhancements and improved security measures.

For more information please take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-xi-reader-xi.html

Also, the version of the Mackbook pro is EOL and no logner supported by apple. You might consider upgrading the Mac OS to the latest version available.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the very least you should update the application to the latest version available, which is 11.0.23. Updates are available here:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/mac/11.x/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0