• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from old version

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to have my OS re-installed after a computer meltdown, and my Acrobat Pro disappeared. All I have in my records is from an old CD case, showing my Serial Number, from Acrobat 9 Pro.  (Yeah, I know: it's a really OLD version!)  Is there any way I can upgrade to a later version at the Adobe site? All I see available for upgrades are 2017 and 2019.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this version is way too old to qualify for an upgrade. It's time to get a new one. I would strongly recommend getting a subscription to Acrobat DC instead of purchasing a "perpetual license" for Acrobat 2020, though, especially if you're on a Mac, which is being updated very frequently, and often not in a backwards-compatible way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could have upgraded to version 10 or 11 when they were current, but this window closed in 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines