Highlighted

User cannot open Acrobat

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user on Mac OS 10.15.5 who cannot open Adobe Acrobat whether she tries to open the application from the finder or from Creative Cloud. No Error Code is given. She can open PhotoShop and Illustrator just fine so her license should be good. I've tried adding com.adobe.acrobat.pro.DC.plist to /Library/Preferences, but that didn't help. I've uninstalled and reinstalled acrobat several times. I've restarted the computer. I've tried uninstalling Creative Cloud and reinstalling that. Still, we only get this dialog box that points us to this page, https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#SigninloopAcrobatrepeatedlypromptsfo....

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Chris.

Accrobat fail.png

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

User cannot open Acrobat

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user on Mac OS 10.15.5 who cannot open Adobe Acrobat whether she tries to open the application from the finder or from Creative Cloud. No Error Code is given. She can open PhotoShop and Illustrator just fine so her license should be good. I've tried adding com.adobe.acrobat.pro.DC.plist to /Library/Preferences, but that didn't help. I've uninstalled and reinstalled acrobat several times. I've restarted the computer. I've tried uninstalling Creative Cloud and reinstalling that. Still, we only get this dialog box that points us to this page, https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#SigninloopAcrobatrepeatedlypromptsfo....

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Chris.

Accrobat fail.png

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?