Highlighted

using a fillable form

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

So i have created a fillable form and saved it.

Also "distributed" it.

I am trying to place it in a web site (created with Weebly).  When clicked on, it successfully shows up as a downloaded file and includes a big "SUBMIT" button. But that button doesn't do anything which is frustrating - to me and will be annoying for anyone trying to send it back easily.

Any tips to explain options.

Am attaching the file here.

THANKS in advance.

Topics

How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

using a fillable form

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

So i have created a fillable form and saved it.

Also "distributed" it.

I am trying to place it in a web site (created with Weebly).  When clicked on, it successfully shows up as a downloaded file and includes a big "SUBMIT" button. But that button doesn't do anything which is frustrating - to me and will be annoying for anyone trying to send it back easily.

Any tips to explain options.

Am attaching the file here.

THANKS in advance.

Topics

How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine for me:

try67_0-1598128935970.png

How are you opeing the file, exactly? Make sure not to open it in the browser, but to download it and then open it in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0